You are hereHome › TENDER - Reclaimed Water Irrigation System - Booster Station
Canada's warmest welcome ®* September 20 2019
TENDER - Reclaimed Water Irrigation System - Booster Station
Participate Osoyoos (Mass Registration) on September 11
2019 Terry Fox Run on Sunday, September 15
"Family Splash Day" on July 17 and August 14 at Osoyoos Splash Park
OFFICE CLOSED (2019)
OSOYOOS MUSEUM FREE ADMISSION DAYS
Osoyoos Museum - Annual Christmas Open House
2019 Music in the Park
2019 Osoyoos Market on Main
Desert Park Racetrack Open House on August 5
Groundwater Well Licencing Workshop on August 14
Art Gallery Opening Reception for Multitude of Muses on September 6
On Point Official OCP Launch Event September 12
Is Firefighting in your FUTURE come to Participate Osoyoos on Sept 11
International Osoyoos Lake Board of Control Public Meeting Sept 17
Art Gallery Creativity In Our Community Application Deadline Dec 15
NOTICE of Property Tax Sale on September 30, 2019
Service Canada Scheduled Outreach
2019-2020 Osoyoos Concert Series
2019 Bird Migration Day Open House September 22
Osoyoos Lake Shoreline Clean-up September 26
Business Promoting Business Networking Night Sept 25
At the November 18, 2013 Regular Open meeting Council awarded the Tender to Cumming Construction for $399,494.55.
Tender is closed.
Bid Amount $
Sealed Tenders clearly marked “Reclaimed Water Irrigation System Extension; Contract 2 – Booster Station” will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office, 8707 Main Street, Osoyoos B.C. V0H 1V0 up to 2:00 PM local time, Thursday, March 07, 2013. Tenders will be opened in public in the Town Office at 2:00 pm on the tender closing date.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
- construction of a 10.4m x 4.9m booster station structure including foundations.
- supply and installation of suction and discharge piping including valves, flowmeter and appurtenances.
- installation of four owner-supplied suction barrels and two owner-supplied 40 Hp vertical turbine pumps.
- electrical and controls system.
- siteworks including earthworks, grading and gravel.
Tender Documents are available electronically on the Town of Osoyoos website and/or BC Bid. Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting (Kamloops) at a cost of $100, which is non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender. It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting.
Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
(1) A BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
(2) If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected. Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened.
Please click the following link to view tender documents and addendum(s):
Suite 201 - 2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
Town of Osoyoos
Box 3010, 8707 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. No phone calls regarding the tender results. They will be posted on the Town website within '24 hours' after the deadline.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Claim my Homeowners Grant (HOG)
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam