You are hereHome › RFP - Concession Lease Gyro Beach
Canada's warmest welcome ®* April 23 2019
RFP - Concession Lease Gyro Beach
18th Annual Volunteer Appreciation Awards and Breakfast on April 6
Spirit of Osoyoos Community BBQ Fundraiser on May 3
OFFICE CLOSED (2019)
South Okanagan Concert Society - 2019 Concert Season
The Art Gallery presents "Quilts Etc."
OSOYOOS MUSEUM FREE ADMISSION DAYS
Osoyoos Museum - Annual Christmas Open House
Osoyoos Museum Society Annual General Meeting
Osoyoos Museum - The Great Day of Adventure
Farm and Ranch Wildfire Preparedness Workshop
Osoyoos Art Gallery "On The Wall"
CFSO - A Community Conversation on Housing
Burger & Beer Fundraiser - Desert Valley Hospice Society
2019 Soroptimist Spring Fashion Show
25th Annual Easter Eggstravaganza April 20, 2019
SOAP Theatre presents Lawrence & Holloman
The Art Gallery 'Trifocal Perspectives'
NOON OFFICE CLOSURE at Town Hall on April 11, 2019
Volunteers Needed for Pitch-In Week on April 27
The Town is interested in receiving proposals for a Seasonal Concession Operator for the concession building located at Gyro Beach and connected to the new washroom building. The Town is seeking and will select a concessionaire that best demonstrates the ability to provide innovative, affordable, safe and reliable food services to the Gyro Beach area. The Town reserves the right to approve any proposed business activity.
Confidential Proposals sealed in an envelope and marked with the words "Concession Lease – Gyro Beach" will be received at the Town Office, 8707 Main Street, Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V0, up to and including 2:00 pm local time on Wednesday, November 21, 2012, for:
- One five year Prime Season Term from April 15 – October 15 of each of years 2013 – 2017 with a possibility of one additional five year Prime Season Term.
- And the possibility of optional shoulder season term.
One viewing will be held on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM – meet on site.
Click here for further information and instructions, including RFP forms, or they may be obtained from the Town Office between 8:30 - 4:30, Monday to Friday (except Statutory Holidays).
Questions and answers on the RFP can be found by clicking here.
This is a Request for Proposals only and not a tendering process and will not necessarily give rise to a “bid contract”.
Proposals received after the closing time will be returned unopened. Proposals will be considered on the basis of bid price, experience of the proponent, and the type of concession. The Town reserves the right to waive information in any Proposal, or reject any or all Proposals or to accept the Proposal deemed most favourable in its interest.
Please submit sealed proposals to:
Janette Van Vianen, CMC
Director of Corporate Services
Box 3010, 8707 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
The details of a successful proposal will be posted on the Town website if and when a proposal is accepted by the Town.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam